Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hannah's Birthday Cake


It was my daughter Hannah's 15th birthday last week.  We had a luncheon for her at my husband's work and had so much fun with her and her friends!  Of course I had to make her a cake as well.  Hannah pretty much designs her own birthday cake each year, but with this one I did make a few last minute adjustments.  I'm so glad that she liked it!  It does look like it's leanin' a little though dang it.  Unfortunately we didn't get any other pictures of it from it's "good side".  


Hannah chose her favorite cake flavors!  Top tier was lemon cake with custard cream, middle tier was vanilla cake with raspberry buttercream and bottom tier was chocolate cake with peanut butter filling.  Happy Birthday to my sweet second daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment